About Jurnal INFOTEL
Jurnal INFOTEL is a scientific journal published by Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat (LPPM) of Institut Teknologi Telkom Purwokerto, Indonesia. Jurnal INFOTEL covers the field of informatics, telecommunication, and electronics. First published in 2009 for a printed version and published online in 2012. The aims of Jurnal INFOTEL are to disseminate research results and to improve the productivity of scientific publications. Jurnal INFOTEL is published quarterly in February, May, August, and November. Starting in 2018, Jurnal INFOTEL uses English as the primary language.
Important For Authors (Volume 15, No. 4, November 2023)
Reminder for all the authors, you are expected to submit papers that:
1. are original and have not been submitted to any other publication.
2. have at least 20 references with 80% of scientific Journals.
3. use references published in the last 5 (five) years.
4. structured using IMRaD format.
5. use the template specified by Jurnal INFOTEL.
6. use a reference manager e.g. Mendeley or others when managing the references.
7.Add all authors and complete affiliation in the metadata.
8. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
9. Willing to make improvements at the pre-review stage, a maximum of 14 days after the pre-review was carried out
Vol 15 No 4 (2023): November 2023 (in press)
View All Issues
Articles in Press (articles that have been accepted for publication but which have not been formally published and not yet have the complete volume, issue, page information, and DOI) that include errors, or are discovered to be accidental duplicates of other published article(s), or are determined to violate our journal publishing ethics guidelines in the view of the editors